LugoEngland

Lugoengland ( A land for everybody !) We are : A blog about English resources at the area of Lugo(Galicia) and a virtual comunity to practice English and meet friends !

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Spanish Monarchy - Good or Bad?

This week I would like to know your opinions of the Spanish Royal Family. Most of the people I have spoken to here have told me that they think the monarchy are unnecessary and that Spain would be better as a republic.
I have done some reading about Juan Carlos and the preceeding Franco era and I personally think that the King has done some good things for Spain. Please come on Wednesday with your opinions - try to have both GOOD and BAD things to say!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 am, Blogger Maday's rockin hi smiley face blog said...

I deffintally dont know, but I'm doing a report about Monarhy and I really need to know soon so if you ever find out anything please post it!

 
At 12:50 pm, Blogger Beinkt said...

i need bad things about Monarchy Fast!! My paper is due tomorrow!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home